Actually this is my first blog. I never have a blog before :) ( it is a new thing for me ). So, let me introduce about my personal background and my education.
My name is Nurul Shahirah Binti Sha'ari. I have 2 siblings and I the only daughter. I like to do something relaxing or create something creative. urm.. maybe? :D. MY mother work as a teacher and my father work as a technicians. My little brother now 15 years old (yea, Pt3's candidate). Now, I further my studies at Selangor Matriculation College ( SeMaC ) or known as KMS. I really feel grateful to be one of the SeMaC 's student but at the same time I miss my old school. SMK Saujana Utama.
![]() |
| My old school. huhu. |
I really miss all the teacher that always support me and my best friend that I have build so many memory with them. I really hope that one day I can back to my old school as successful graduates.


Hey...... Nice blog
ReplyDeleteHey...... Nice blog
ReplyDeleteHye Shahirah!!!
ReplyDeleteNice blog...i'm waiting ur second update dear....keep it up sis...
Hye shahirah!! Nice blog ππ
ReplyDeleteWahh nice blog syahirah. Good jobb girl
ReplyDeleteNice shahirah
ReplyDeleteNice one!!
ReplyDeleteGood job babeh..
ReplyDeleteNice one!
ReplyDeleteNice blog! :)
ReplyDeleteNice
ReplyDeleteNice one!π
ReplyDeleteNice one!π
ReplyDeleteNice. I will wait for your next post.goodluck on bloggingπ
ReplyDeleteNice blog dude ! ππ»
ReplyDeleteHye shahirahππ...nais lah blog..nnti bleh ajar
ReplyDeleteHaah. Nanti awak ajar saya pulak π
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteNice one ππ
ReplyDeleteSheraaaaa... ���� goodluck dear friend. Nice one.. keep posting
ReplyDeleteAmazing blog Shahirah...Keep it up sis...
ReplyDeleteChaiyokk shahirah...
Love reading ure blog my dear.. looking fowrd 4 the next post..
ReplyDeleteNice blog... good job kakak
ReplyDeleteNice blog ya sahabat :)
ReplyDeleteNice blog ya sahabat :)
ReplyDelete